《貝拉與愛德華浪漫攜手共舞、兩人心靈交流之動人歌曲》

 

I was a quick wet boy我曾是個愛哭的男孩

Diving too deep for coins為錢幣而潛得太深

All of your straight blind eyes你那直視前方的盲目雙眼

Wide on my plastic toys視線落在我的塑膠玩具上

And when the cops closed the fair而當警察把市集關起時

I cut my long baby hair我剪掉我嬰兒般的頭髮

Stole me a dog-eared map你偷了一張狗耳般樣式的地圖給我

And called for you everywhere而我到處找你

Have I found you?我有找到你嗎

Flightless bird, jealous, weeping折翼的鳥 天 哭泣

Or lost you?亦或失去你

American mouth美國的河口

Big bill looming大海報隱約的出現了

Now I’m a fat house cat現在我是一隻肥胖的家貓

Cursing my sore blunt tongue咒罵著我發炎沒有知覺的舌頭

Watching the warm poison rats看著剛被毒死的老鼠

Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
捲曲的毛穿過白色圍籬的大裂縫

Kissing on magazine photos親著雜誌上的照片

Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
那些魚餌被扔進冰冷而純淨的

Blood of Christ mountain stream基督山溪的血裏

Have I found you?我找到你了嗎

Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding折翼的鳥棕色的毛髮留著血

Or lost you?亦或失去你嗎?

American mouth美國的河口

Big bill, stuck going down貼著的大海報正在落下

參考:http://blog.roodo.com/vfhkhkglg/archives/8045477.html

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 墨千染 的頭像
墨千染

``落楓ˇ[瑤想,,御

墨千染 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(64)